A backend developer shall handle the server-side app logic using their analytical and programming skills and backend API. The backend developer shall also work to seamlessly integrate the backend with the app frontend to ensure an enjoyable user experience.
If you are eager to put your analytical skills to build interesting and powerful software, you would certainly love this job.
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related fields.
- May be a fresh graduate or an experienced developer
- Familiar with database technologies such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Ability work independently or collaborate with a team
- Has an eagerness to learn new concepts and technologies
- Is able to keep up with the latest trends and technologies in their field
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- backend API’s
To apply, just send your resume to email@example.com.